Please understand the requirements and fill out the following sections of Part 1 before filling out Part 2 below. Once you complete the sections in part 1, you will attach them to the application in Part 2 upon submission.
Please have a copy of your most recent grades as a part of your application, which you will attach below. If this is your first year in university, you may submit your most recent grades from secondary school. Please label this document with your First Name, Last Name, and Transcript, (Ex. Jane Doe Transcript).
B. Student Pledge
Please print out the following student pledge, read it carefully, and sign it before submitting below. Please label the document with your First Name, Last Name, and 'Student Pledge,' (Ex. Jane Doe Student Pledge).
C. Short Essay
Hand write or type a personal statement (no more than 2 pages) on a separate piece of paper. Upon completion please submit your statement in the designated section of Part 2 below.
In this short essay, please address the following questions:
• What are you studying, and how do you intend to use your education to help your community?
• The Kapadia Education Foundation requires all sponsored students to “pay it forward” which means to help build the community they come from using the benefits they have received from this scholarship program. How do you intend to “pay it forward” in your community?
• The Kapadia Education Foundation values any work or volunteering you are already doing to help your community. If you are currently doing anything to help others in your community, please tell us more about what you do to help. What do you plan to do after you graduate?
• This sponsorship would cover $600 USD of your college fees-- If awarded the sponsorship, how would you pay for the remaining fees not covered by the sponsorship? If you are financially dependent on anyone other than yourself (i.e. parents, siblings, other sponsorships, etc.) please explain this situation. Attaching proof of your ability to pay the remaining fees will be considered with your application but is not necessary.
• Are you orphaned, a refugee, or do you have a disability? If so, please attach proof below.
D. Recommendation Letter
The following form is to be printed and filled out by a professor of your choice and your university administrator. Once the form has been filled, label it with your First Name, Last Name, and 'Recommendation' (Ex. Jane Doe Recommendation), and upload it in the designated section of Part 2 below.
E. Fee Structure
Please go to your University's Bursar's Office and have them print a copy of your university's annual fee structure on official university letterhead and attach that document below.
Please understand the requirements of the following application below before beginning to filling it out. If you are missing information, the application will not be accepted at this time. Once you have completed filling in the requested information, please attach Sections A, B, C, and D from Part 1 of the application.